Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Quotes with Imags,



One day you will think of me, as I thought of you. One day you will cry for me, as I cried for you. One day you will want me, as much as I wanted you.


Don’t trust too much. Don’t love too much. Don’t hope too much, because that too much can hurt you so much.



No guy is worth your tears & the one who is won’t make you cry.


You can’t keep messing up someone elses feelings just because you are unsure of your own.


It may seem as the hardest thing to do, but you have to forget the guy who forgot about you.”


“The part that hurts me the most, is knowing that I once had you and then lost you.”


My heart was taken by you, broken by you, and now it’s in pieces because of you.


“It’s like I’m waiting for him to realize what he let go of.”


m not able to live vdout u....but m strong enough 2 die vdout u


The worst feeling in the world is knowing you've been used and lied to.


Maybe just maybe its my hearts way of telling me this isn't over yet.


Do you want to know what my problem is? I will tell you what my problem is, I LOVE YOU I love your name, I love the way you look at me, I love your gorgeous smile, I love the way you walk, I love your beautiful eyes, I love what you look like when you are asleep, I love the sound of your laugh, to hear your voice fills my entire heart with an indescribable feeling. I love the way I can be having the worst day of my life and seeing you completely changes my mood.


u jus loose d gul who think tht she iz ntng vdout u...


One day you'll look back and think... d**n! that girl really did love me...


i can't help myself...i ius don't need nyone