Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Some txt and Images





True Love:

The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one’s relationship has a glowing depth, beauty and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvellous thing, it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of Divine accident.

SweetDawn:

Friends Are Precious As Gems,They Are Meant To Be In Your Hearts,
Not As Souvenirs In Your Friends List.
So Please No Random Friendship Requests.
Stay As a True Friend or Else You'll Be Removed.
Give Respect And Take Respect.
Respect Your Friends The Same Way You Want To Be Respected.




Dedicated To My Love:

When You Thought I Wasn’t Looking, You Put Your Arm Around Me And I Felt Loved.
When You Thought I Wasn’t Looking, I Saw Tears Come From Your Eyes And I Learned That Sometimes, Things Hurt But That It’s Alright To Cry.
When You Thought I Wasn’t Looking, You Smiled And It Made Me Want To Look That Pretty Too.
When You Thought I Wasn’t Looking, You Cared And I Wanted To Be Everything I Could Be.
When You Thought I Wasn’t Looking, I Looked And Wanted To Say Thanks For All Those Things You Did When You Thought I Wasn’t Looking.


Just Because Her Eyes Don't Tear,Doesn't Mean Her Heart Doesn't Cry,
And Just Because She Comes Off Strong,Doesn't Mean There's Nothing Wrong.


Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart and they both take practice.