Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

I Love You because you taught me the true meaning of love




I Love You because you taught me the true meaning of love!!


A candle me melt and it’s fire may die but the LOVE u give me will always stay as a flame in my HEART!!


Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young!!


There’s always room for love; You just have to move a few things around!!


Life is the first gift, love is the second, and understanding the third!!


If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don’t, they never were!!


love you for who you were, who you are and who you always will be!!


Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone we find it with another!!


Trouble is part of your life if you don’t share it, you don’t give the person who loves you a chance to love you enough!!


Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense!!


You don’t love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.


When you are in Love you can’t fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams!!


There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved!!


Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love!!